- 1 RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus:
- 2 RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Pattern
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released recruitment notification for 402 vacant posts of Junior Instructor (Kanisth-Anudeshak) TSP & Non-TSP Regions. All Eligible and interested candidates who are going to apply for these posts, they can prepare for exam with the help of RSMSSB Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Previous year paper. Candidates who are going to attend for Jr Instructor (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant, Mechanic Diesel Engine, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, Mechanic Refg. & AC, Wireman, Workshop Calculation & Science, etc.) exams can check Rajasthan Instructor Syllabus from here.
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus:
This is a state government organization established on 29th January 2014. RSMSSB is located in Rajasthan. RSMSSB is responsible for recruiting the capable and highly skilled individuals by conducting the professional tests, written test, and personal interviews.
RSMSSB Junior Instructor Exam Pattern
Organization Name: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
Name of the Post: Junior Instructor Posts
No. of posts: 402 posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Last Date: 22nd October 2016
Official Website: www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview.
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus for Electrician:
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry.
- Elementary first Aid.
- The Concept of Standard also.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Fundamental of electricity also.
- Electron theory- free electron.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current also.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Resistors types of resistors & properties of resistors also.
- The Explanation, Definition and properties of conductors, insulators and semi-conductors.
- Voltage grading of different types of Insulators, Temp also.
- Rise permissible Types of wires.
- Cables standard wire gauge Specification of wires also.
- Cable insulation & voltage grades -Low, medium & high voltage Precautions in using various types of cables.
- Ohm’s Law – Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Series and parallel circuits. Kirchoff’s Laws and applications.
- Wheatstone bridge principle and its applications also.
RSMSSB Jr Instructor Syllabus for Fitter:
- The Importance of safety and general precautions in the industry/shop floor.
- Soft Skills: its significance and Job area after completion of training also.
- The introduction of First aid.
- The Operation of electrical mains also.
- The introduction of PPEs.
- Introduction to 5S concept & its application.
- Response to emergencies also.
- Linear measurements- its units, dividers, calipers, hermaphrodite, center punch, dot punch, their description.
- Uses of different types of hammers also.
- Bench vice construction, types, uses.
- Files- specifications, description, materials, grades, cuts, file elements, uses also.
- Measuring standards (English, Metric Units), angular measurements, subdivisions, try square.
Syllabus for Reasoning
Similarities and Differences,Analysis,Space Visualisation,Decision Making,Problem Solving,Observation,Judgment,Figure Classification,Visual Memory,Number Series,Relationship Concepts,Non‐Verbal Series,Arithmetical Computation,Analytical Functions etc.
Syllabus for English
Spot the error,Antonyms,Synonyms/ Homonyms,Sentence structure,Spellings,Detecting Mis‐spelt words,One word substitutions,Idioms and phrases,Improvement,passage,Verbal Comprehension passage etc,Verbs.
Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
Simplification,Average,Percentages,Time & Work., Area,Profit & Loss,Simple & Compound Interest,Time & Speed,Investment,HCF & LCM,Problem On Ages,Bar Graph,Pictorial Graph,Pie Chart,Data Interpretation,Number Systems,Fundamental Arithmetical operations,Algebra,Geometry,Mensuration,Trigonometry,Statistical Charts.
Syllabus for General Awareness:
Sports,History,Geography,Culture,General Polity,Economic Scene,Indian Constitution,Scientific Research etc.
Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
Computer hardware parts and controls,Basic Computer Terminology,Basic internet knowledge and protocols,Database Managment Systems,Number system,Operating system,History of Computer,Network Basics., Computer Abbreviation,Computer tools,Software names and usages